Thursday, February 19, 2009

Prayers needed today!

I know I have asked for prayers a lot lately, but today I'm desperate. Both kids now have the "pee-poop" and I still have a horrible headache...we all need your prayers today!

Thanks!
.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have all our prayers coming your way!! Mia & Vivian have been praying for you every night. I will have them add Maggie & Max to the prayer request list. I guess the coughs and runny noses we're dealing with is nothing compared to the pee-poop! Hang in there!!

- All our love, Tim, Tina, Mia & Vivian

Mari said...

Praying for all of you!

Anonymous said...

you better be flat on your back while doing your computer surfing!!!! We love you & pray that the aches go away!

Colored With Memories said...

praying! get some rest.....

Growin' With It said...

wish i could help more than praying, but i will do that!

Anonymous said...

Hi Traci,
I spoke to Mary and she told me what was going on. I just want to let you know that we are thinking of you and praying for you. My heart goes out to your entire family. While we were in the hospital with Caela there was a sign posted outside the NICU that said "Prayer changes things." Simple, but I totally believe it. Sending you lots of love & prayers.
Jody Myers

Ashlyn Heinold said...

Sounds rough Tracy! We are praying...

Anonymous said...

Hey Traci, it's Janelle's Mom.
I have been Praying for you & the Famly, since I heard.
You take Care of Yourself,
Prayers Do Make Changes.
We Are Praying HARD !
Hope those kids are DE-Pooped by Now.....
And that Headache is on its way
Bye- Bye !!!
Hang in there & Do take it Easy !!!! Rest...
Lots of Prayers & Love
Cath

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie. Been trying to keep up on your "blog". Its hard for me to take out a few minutes a day for myself but its been good keeping up on your current life but also.. some great laughs and tears of course too as I've spent some time going thru the old news and pictures. Again, as you know, think you are an amazing women. Been praying everyday for you and he fam. Thanks for keeping us all in the loop. Love you so much A.Sharon

Anonymous said...

We are here for you and neighbor Donna has you on her list too! If there is anything that the Docs can do for your headache, let them! Let go and let them take care of you the way you take care of everyone else in your life!

Love and well wishes from all of the Oswalds!

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

I got into the fridge today to get some butter out for this cake I'm making for Consecration Sunday tomorrow and I thought, "WHERE has all my butter gone?"

Then I remembered....we melted it and dipped our entire dinner in it on Valentine's Day. It was totally worth it!