Well, I'm home and doing okay. The spinal tap went well and now I'm just following doctors instructions and laying on my back for the rest of the day.
So the good news is that I'm done with testing for a while. The bad news is that we won't have the results from the spinal tap for 7-10 days. Yikes...the waiting is the worst part. My neurologist did read the MRI from Saturday and determined that one of the three spots on my brain is new and this new one is probably the one causing the numbness. My blood work results will be coming in too, and his nurse told me she would call me when those results were in. Sorry to say that I don't have much to report. Just waiting now. I go back on 2-26, and hopefully we will know a little more.
Thank you so much for your prayers over the past few days. I amount of love I feel from all of you is awesome. My God, my friends, my family...I am ever grateful for all you have done. God is so good.
Please continue to pray and I will continue to keep you updated!
By the way, we had a wonderful Valentine's Day...we shared the evening with our kids and great friends...what could be better. You can read about it on Nicole's blog...thanks again Jason and Nicole for sharing "Heart Day" with us! We love you guys!
4 comments:
We had SO much fun on Saturday. It was the perfect was to spend the evening....awesome friends, great food and LOTS of butter! Anytime you guys are in the mood for crab legs, give us a call and we'll get the water boilin'!
I love and miss you. Please watch lots of chick flicks for me while you are resting. Also promise me that when your house starts to get messy in the next couple of days that you take a deep breath and then another and start to laugh. Take care. Love, Lani
By the way, how do I get in on those crab legs?
Traci, I'm so sorry you're dealing with all this! I'm praying for peace for you and your family, healing and wisdom for the dr's treating you. Blessings, Lisa
oh the waiting!!! ugg. hang in there sista. still praying.
Post a Comment