Monday, February 9, 2009

Sneek Peek

One of my favorite things about being a mom is doing all the fun, little crafty things with my kids. I like easy, fun, non-messy projects. But honestly, I think my favorite thing is making up little goodie bags for parties, school, or just because. I love finding little things for the kids to give to their friends. With Valentine's Day quickly approaching...I'm in goodie bag mode. Last night, I started making labels with kids' names on them, organizing the bags and getting everything ready for the kids to start filling . This afternoon, we are having a few little friends over to help us make a special treat for the bags...

Here's what the craft room looked like last night...


Doesn't it look like fun! Exciting times, I tell ya!

4 comments:

Growin' With It said...

now i am impressed with your valentines goodies/bags, but more (practical mommy here) at how you have a CRAFT ROOM? no fair and it's even clean looking w/ drawers. you RAWK sista!

Colored With Memories said...

i'm with her...a CRAFT ROOM?!? maybe then i'd get into it...probably not though!

looks fun...

thanks for the cute little coin purse you sent me...i love it! it's precious!

Marci @Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I am laughing over here. I just got off the phone with my mom. We were totally just talking about how I was making Valentine's with Dax and Lily today. We are going to do some cool cookies for the kids because it's Valentine's day, for some reason it's the one holiday I feel like there is nothing else important going on and I get up the gumption to go homemade. In addition to the fact that I have felt like a slacker mom all year because Traci always makes cute little goody bags for every holiday party!! I totally chuckled when I came saw your goody bag pictures!

Jackie said...

Oh, how funny...I was going to say the exact same thing as Linda...I would love to have a craft room. Looks like so much fun and I hope you took a pic of the finished product!