Friday, February 13, 2009

Quick update

My appointment today was good. I felt comfortable with the neurologist and his ability to help me. I still do not know anything definite yet. I'm having another MRI tomorrow morning early...like 7:00 a.m. early...I'm sure hoping my tech is awake . They didn't use the dye in yesterdays MRI, and my doc wants a few more pictures of my suspicious spots. He said it would be a quick MRI, maybe about 15 minutes verses the 45 minute one yesterday. That will be nice. Then on Monday, I'm going in for a spinal tap. They are trying to eliminate several different possibilities at this point...although I would be very grateful just to eliminate all of this and get back to my regular sitcom life.

Oh, and to top it all off, I've got a cold...what's up with that.

Keep praying...I can feel it...boy is it nice!

12 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks for the update. Of course, we will continue to pray for you. God is good. He will get you through this. Take care and have a Happy Valentine's Day with your hubby and kids.

Ashlyn Heinold said...

Thanks for the update! We will keep praying... My sister went through this recently.. the numbness, the MRI's, the spinal tap etc.. Praise God for good Dr.'s! I am praying that you will have peace in this storm.

Growin' With It said...

so good to hear from you today. you gotta know as much as i am praying for you i am also trusting God's hand in all this for you. i hope this weekend ahead is peaceful and answers come swiftly!!

Mari said...

I'm glad to hear from you. I thought and prayed for you often today. I'm so thankful you are comfortable with this neurologist and I'll keep praying.

Jackie said...

Oh, I've been thinking about you all day...and praying, of course. I am glad to hear from you, and will keep praying for a good report from the doc. We're here for you!

Unknown said...

We will all be praying for you Traci. It sure is comforting to have Drs with whom you feel secure. I know it helped my Dad a great deal during his surgery and the immediate recovery time. We will keep you, Andy and the kids in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

We've been thinking about you all day and were impatiently waiting for your updates. Mia and Vivian made sure to keep you in their prayers tonight. Little kid prayers are the strongest you know! Have a great Valentines Day with your family!!

All our love and prayers,
Tim, Tina, Mia & Vivian

donna said...

missed you tonight but im sure you had a snuggly restful time at home in your jammies - continuing to pray and knowing all is in HIS hands and in HIS plans whatever the news will be. love and blessings, donna

Colored With Memories said...

45 minutes...i'm sure that seemed like an eternity....15 will be a breeze now. i'll keep praying and you keep us posted!

Amy said...

Thinking of you and praying all will be well. The Savage family

Anonymous said...

We are praying you and your family.We will be praying for you on Monday. Remember the power of pray is amazing. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Love
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hi Traci,
We know how scary those appointments and tests can be. Hold on to God's promises...He loves you and will take care of you. We pray that you are resting this weekend and that you will hear good news this week.

Prayers and love from Memphis,
Libby