from preschool today. A super cute, gray little kitty. Just the kind I like. Already potty trained (no kitty litter needed) and his name is Max. Max was so happy to be back at school today.
I showed Molly the picture of Max and asked her if she knew who it was. She said "I think it is Max!" So cute! I think my girl is smitten. :) We love Fantasyland!!
Hope you are feeling better, too! Take care of your self!
Hey, I think I came home with his little red litter mate! It was good to see his little face peeking around the doorway when we got to school this morning! We've missed him! (and his mama!)
5 comments:
i bet he purrs and snuggles just as good too! you have such cute kids!
What a cute kitty! Love those whiskers!
I showed Molly the picture of Max and asked her if she knew who it was. She said "I think it is Max!" So cute! I think my girl is smitten. :)
We love Fantasyland!!
Hope you are feeling better, too! Take care of your self!
Hey, I think I came home with his little red litter mate! It was good to see his little face peeking around the doorway when we got to school this morning! We've missed him! (and his mama!)
He's cuter than any REAL kitty I have ever seen! Meow......
Post a Comment