Awww, I hadn't heard about this yet...made me cry!!! The haircut post cracked me up...the whole emotional drama thing must be an 'oldest girl' thing...Isabel is my drama queen as well. Ash could not care less-as long as she has snacks, she is a happy kid! Anyway, Isabel came home from school all excited to tell me that Maggie got 'The Bob Hair'!!!
3 comments:
I LOVE this. No matter how many times I see it, it never gets old.
I saw the last shot on the news but seeing this whole story was great. What a touching story!
Awww, I hadn't heard about this yet...made me cry!!!
The haircut post cracked me up...the whole emotional drama thing must be an 'oldest girl' thing...Isabel is my drama queen as well. Ash could not care less-as long as she has snacks, she is a happy kid! Anyway, Isabel came home from school all excited to tell me that Maggie got 'The Bob Hair'!!!
Post a Comment