My appointment tomorrow is at 11:45. I spoke with the nurse yesterday and all my tests were not back yet. Please pray that the results all come in today, so that I don't have to reschedule my appointment for a later date. I'm just ready to know for sure what is going on and to figure out where we go from here. This "waiting" is for the birds. Please continue to pray!
6 comments:
thinking. praying. hoping. & loving y.o.u!
I'm praying. Waiting is so hard.
Trac, We love you so much and will say extra prayers tonight and tomorrow. It was fun for Taco Tuesday! Keep us posted. Hugs and kisses! Janelle
Hope things go today. We will be praying!
Okay - It is Thursday and no post. Did you find out anything?
Traci - I just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers constantly this week! Jeremy and I pray for you & Andy at night and Fiona prays for you in her bedtime prayers too.
Post a Comment