He is so going to kill you one day. Too adorable!
HAHAHAHAHAHA! He is so cute. This may be scrapbook worthy (a picture in the high heels and this one).
Ah...he reminds me so much of his daddy! LOL
This one totally belongs in the wedding slide show!
love how he tucks his thumbs in his undies...true cowboy!
This totally made me laugh out loud just now. He is SO cute...oh, that smile.
My first stop by .... I knew we could be friends when I saw this picture of your little guy.Our girls are older than our boys in our family, so there have been LOTS of high heel experiences at our place too!Love you blog... Joanne
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is so going to kill you one day. Too adorable!
HAHAHAHAHAHA! He is so cute. This may be scrapbook worthy (a picture in the high heels and this one).
Ah...he reminds me so much of his daddy! LOL
This one totally belongs in the wedding slide show!
love how he tucks his thumbs in his undies...true cowboy!
This totally made me laugh out loud just now. He is SO cute...oh, that smile.
My first stop by .... I knew we could be friends when I saw this picture of your little guy.
Our girls are older than our boys in our family, so there have been LOTS of high heel experiences at our place too!
Love you blog... Joanne
Post a Comment