Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Praying for Finn and Marci

My dear friend Marci had to admit her baby boy to the hospital yesterday for pneumonia. And now she has been sent to the emergency room with severe abdominal pain. Please pray for both of them!

7 comments:

Liz said...

They will be added to our prayer list. I hope they are better soon. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know. They will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Mama2hre said...

They are on my list :)

Anonymous said...

Just sitting here @ work- feeling like I can't do anything. I so wish I could have been there tonight to help, hold or love. Endless prayers being sent to them.

lynda said...

Came over via Marci's blog. I didn't know she went to er herself. Thank you for being her friend. Marci's Aunt Lynda.

Colored With Memories said...

oh my! i hope they are okay. prayers going heavenward on their behalf.

Growin' With It said...

oh you know i will! please let us know how things go.