Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to our regular scheduled program....

Today is the day...Andy went back to work, Maggie went back to school, Max and I are heading to the gym. It's a wonderful thing.

We had an awesome holiday break. The kids love having daddy home as did I, after the first day or two (yes, I needed that long to adjust my routine.) He worked so hard on the kitchen, it's coming along very nicely and I'm sure he's just as glad to get back to work and to get out of the kitchen for a while.

The newest thing right now is the new found love of boobie-traps. Making their own in the crawl space to be more specific. The kids watched Home Alone for the first time over the holidays and I wish I had gotten all their laughter on tape....they loved it! We also watched The Goonies and even though there is some not-so-nice language (they didn't even notice it) they loved all the traps and inventions in that movie, oh and I think Andy remembered every single word of it.

So my "kids" (all three of them) decided to make their very own boobie-trap, pretty clever I must say. Wanna check it out.....



The holidays are over and so we go back to our regular scheduled program. Back to carpool, meetings at church, getting to the gym, trying to keep up on the laundry, figuring out what to make for dinner and loving on my kids.

Oh how I love the regular scheduled program!

3 comments:

Ashlyn Heinold said...

You have a nice blog! The kids just watched the "boobie trap" video and loved it. Pass that on to Maggie & Max!!

Pat Palamar said...

Somehow the words children and booby-trap in the same sentence conjours up visions of disaster!!! Just kidding...how fun for them! I just wrote a comment to Janelle because I read her blog too...that way I get to see ALL the pictures of the kids and get ALL the news. I hated to see Joy missing from that wonderful family picture of all of you together...everyone looks fabulous! The kids are ALL simply precious.

Growin' With It said...

just like it always is...mom's in the kitchen slaving away washing dishes (right?) while everyone else is having fun. your daughter is so cute how she's got the whole thing planned out. loved your son's farty noises and he sounded just like macaulay culkin (yea had to look up the spelling on that one) at the end there.

goonies..i've been dyin' to show my boys that movie.