Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Snow Fort Fun!

Last Thursday and Friday were "snow days" here in our little part of the Midwest. It was also too cold to go outside. So Saturday when it warmed up a little, Andy and the kids were outside building this....Isn't it great!



Maggie will take you on a tour....are you ready??



Peep holes?

What lucky kids they are to have such a great Daddy! I think he likes playing in the snow more than they do!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Such a cute video of Maggie giving a tour. Andy is such a fun daddy.

Mari said...

That is so cool. I remember making a few of those with my Dad. What fun!

Colored With Memories said...

oh my! i can't even imagine having enough snow to actually make something with it. you weren't kidding...they really made a fort.

i might be better off not knowing all the fun we miss out on living down here.

of course it is 70 today and i'm heading to the park w/the kids!

Growin' With It said...

your husband ROCKS!! we never, ever have enough snow like that. and what a treat to toss out the snow angels idea and make such an incredible memory for your kids! so, did mommy get a chance to enjoy the new "house"?

Jackie said...

That is so awesome! Oh, I remember having that much snow...sigh. So fun. And yeah...I think your hubs is the biggest "kid" of all! ;)