Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Random Thoughts!

* Blogging - I've got nothin'! I have tons of stuff floating around in my head...but actually taking the time to post is another story. I need to get back in the routine.

* Facebook - This is where I've been spending all my computer time...it's my new addiction! It's so great finding old (and new) friends...glad I found you Tressa, I can't wait to catch up with you! If you're not on Facebook yet, check it out...you'll be amazed at all the people you have forgotten about. Look me up...I'd love to be your friend!

* Kitchen update - we're gettin there! The doors are shipping this week and then we'll have a lot of painting to do. I need to order my cabinet hardware, counter tops and tile for the backsplash...but it already looks a million times better! I'll keep you posted!

* Snow days - I really need to sit down and make a Word document listing activities to do on these "special" days. Since we really didn't leave the house...and everything was cancelled...I felt like we didn't have anything to do. Sure we played games, played the Wii, and watched a few movies...but we got bored pretty quickly. Where is my new Family Fun magazine when I need it????

* Birthdays - We have a LOT this month! Family and friends, preschool and kindergarten parties as well! This week is crazy! Eight of them (yes, 8!) from Sunday the 18 to Monday the 26th...that's a lot people! I need to remember this for next years monthly budget!

* Blog anniversary - Only 11 more days people. Make sure to keep checking back and leave me a comment that day....I've got a few little goodies to give away!
Speaking of anniversaries...our wedding anniversary is coming up soon too! Seven years! Crazy! 02-02-02 was an awesome day that I will never forget!

I promise I'll be back soon with something more interesting than this for you to read...maybe snow fort pictures, half-naked boys with cowboy boots on, or crazy sayings from a five-year old girl who acts like she's 15.

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

facebook is fun, isn't it!?!

i'd love to see a snow fort. we haven't see a single flake of snow here!

Marci @Finding Joy in the Journey said...

We drove past the snow fort today, good thing Dax didn't go home with you, he'd have not wanted to go in the house! I bet Andy had fun building that!

Growin' With It said...

facebook seems so much easier to keep up, dont'cha think?

and boy does your husband have it easy w/ an anniversary date to remember like that one!

Lisa said...

02-02-02...that's such a fun day...and easy to remember, too! Congrats on 7 years (almost!)

Jackie said...

Facebook can be so EVIL - a huge time waster for me - ha! Now my latest addiction is playing Word Challenge...oh my...I cannot pull myself away from that silly FB game.

Can't wait for your blogoversary!