Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm so excited!

It's been a very busy day...and it's an even busier week, but the one thing I'm looking forward to is "Mommy's TV time" tonight....now before I tell you about my excitement, I must disclose that reveling this may change your view of me forever...but please don't judge me....I really am a good person...are you ready.....

Nip/Tuck starts tonight and I LOVE that show. It's totally a bad show, the story line is totally crazy, it's basically porn on cable....but I love it. Maybe I like it so much cause it's so not the Disney Channel...which seems to be the only thing we watch around here.

Anyone else watch it??? Am I the only terrible one out there??? Anyone???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you only posted this to see if I would respond. I couldn't resist- you know how much I love some Nip/Tuck!

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

I've never watched Nip/Tuck, but I admitted this week on my blog that I enjoy Smokey and the Bandit, so who am I to judge?

Colored With Memories said...

we don't have cable, so i've never seen it. i think my MIL likes it though. enjoy!

Mama2hre said...

Oh, I've never watched. I may just have to check it out tonight! :)

Growin' With It said...

WELL, I NEVER....
have watched the show!
all the love no matter what you bring "out of the closet"! ☺

Jackie said...

Hmmm...never seen it, but we don't have cable anymore or I might have to check it out. :) I appreciate Mommy TV time as much as the next person!