Positive – Less laundry, less dishes, less random stuff being left on the kitchen counter!
Negative – There is still laundry, still dishes and just a few random things on the kitchen counter!
Positive – The entire bed to myself!
Negative – Being in bed all by myself – I really miss my automatic heater!
Positive – House stays picked up!
Negative – What am I talking about….we have 2 little people!
Positive – Not having to fix dinner every night!
Negative – Missing the “family dinner” every night!
Positive – Not having to answer to anyone (not that I really have to)
Negative – Not having him here to talk to. Something about the delay in our phone calls makes communication a little hard (ex. Are you there?? Hello??? Still there???)
If you can’t tell, I’m ready for Andy to get home. It’s been a good week and thankfully it has gone by fast. Thanks to my family and friends for keeping us busy and checking in to make sure we are doing okay….Lisa, that is you! Please pray for safe travel and good weather to get him home to us.
I love you, and I can’t wait for you to get home!
1 comment:
Traci,
I can speak from my vast traveling for work experience that Andy is missing you and the kids a lot too!! I've found that trips to new places sound great until you leave. Then you realize that you're not spending time where you really want to be - at home with your family.
Hang in there. I know that the time is not going by fast enough, but Andy will be home very soon.
Tim Tessier
Post a Comment