You know the one that you walk into and it distorts your entire body and makes you really really thin, or super duper wide....
Well, while we were at the Arizona Science Center on vacation, they had one of these nifty little gadgets that would take your picture and then you could press a button and the image would be distorted.
One of these poses got me thinkin'!
This is what I look like when I yell at my kids. It's not pretty! At all!
(Warning...if you have small children peeking over your shoulder while reading this blog...you might just want to stop right here!)
So my plan?! To try really hard to stop the yelling...otherwise the cycle will continue and Maggie will look like this when she yells at her kids!
2 comments:
*gulp*! I guess all I've gotta say is I wish my mirror image when I'm yellin' looked as nice as your photo on here. I have the same conviction and aspiration to stop this nasty habit once and for all! With God's help, I'm gettin' there.
**giggle**
Post a Comment