These songs have become a few of my new favorites.
"The Words I Would Say" by Sidewalk Prophets is awesome and every time I hear it, I think of my sweet Maggie.
Especially when it says:
Be strong in the Lord and,
Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got His hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why you're here,
Take your time and pray,
These are the words I would say,
Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got His hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why you're here,
Take your time and pray,
These are the words I would say,
It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it!
Then there is "Love Never Fails" by Brandon Heath. It's just a beautiful song. And an awesome reminder of God's love for us!
And especially this song:
'Forgiven" by Sanctus Real
I really think these guys wrote this song for me. I love, love, love this one. And again, it's a great reminder that no matter what we have done...we ARE forgiven!
1 comment:
Great songs!
I totally love the first one and can't quite help getting a bit misty when I think about it and my little people!
Post a Comment