Monday, April 5, 2010

Birthday & Easter 2010

We are in Arizona, and Max has already caught a couple of fish....


I had a wonderful birthday with a lot of cards, calls, texts and facebook comments...oh, and mom got me this delicious ice-cream birthday cake, that we weren't able to eat til after brunch on Easter!


Somehow, the Easter bunny knew we were in Arizona too....he hid a lot of eggs and the kids got Easter baskets full of all kinds of goodies.




We had a wonderful brunch on Easter morning with Grandma and Paca AND Papa and Jane. It was so nice to be with all of them!




Then later last night, we went to Organ Stop Pizza! Great pizza and even better entertainment.

It's been a great few days...with lots more fun to come! Oh, how I love spring break!



3 comments:

Growin' With It said...

oh ice cream cake...how I love thee!! looks like a delightful weekend and what a great place to spend your bday.

Autumn Fields Photography said...

What a wonderful spring break. Looks like a lot of fun. The weather looks gorgeous. Perfect way to spend a birthday/Easter. Enjoy the rest of your trip:)

Sandy said...

Happy belated birthday. I sounds like you had a wonderful one. I hope the cake was as good as it looked!

Sandy
Carrollton, TX