Monday, November 10, 2008

Silly sayings!

Last night while we were eating our very healthy frozen fish fillet dinner (NOT!), Max says, "I need some more TARGET sauce please!"

It's almost as cute as his famous, "sunshine seeds" instead of sunflower seeds!

You gotta love what these little people come up with!

3 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

target sauce...love it! healthy or not, i just love that they are eating fish...

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

I'm cracking up because it took me reading that at least four times to realize you were talking about tartar sauce. Geez.

Jason and I don't care for tartar so our girls don't even know what it is. They think (as do I) that ketchup goes with fish.

Jackie said...

So funny! And good for you for blogging this so you remember...I always think i will remember the cute stuff Savannah says, but then I forget.

I love me some frozen fish and target sauce...yum. I haven't had that in forever.