Monday, September 15, 2008

Pumpkin Parade Pictures!

I know, I know...you're totally sick of all the "pumpkin" stuff!

I'm a little sick of the rain during the Pumpkin Festival. However, the rain from Ike did wait till the parade was over to start up again. We were so thankful for that.

We had some friends come over and do the parade with us and then come back to the house for lunch. It was a fun time, despite the weather!

Here are our parade pictures:

Walking hand in hand! So sweet!


My favorite "BIG" girls from behind!


Giant Pumpkin! They don't call us the Pumpkin Capital of the World for nothin'!


Another picture of the sweet couple!


Mrs. Jonas and Mr. Kuhl - sharing their talents!


Maggie the official "parade-candy-getter" helping little Charlotte!


Not really sure about this face, but the shirt sure is cute! Want one??


Yes, this is the end of our annual Pumpkin Festival. Even thought is wasn't the best year weather wise, we still had a lot of fun and look forward to making new memories next year! Memories that don't include the Tilt-A-Whirl....just wanted to make sure and get that in!


3 comments:

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

It was so fun AND we avoided getting drenched! Thanks for the invite - we had a great time.

Colored With Memories said...

looks like a great time had by all!

Jackie said...

Tired of hearing about the Pumpkin Festival? Never! I've loved every post. :) Wish I could have gone with you all.