Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Full of Fun Saturday!

Saturday afternoon, we went with Papa and Jane to a 50 year celebration of "Big Yellow."

There were so many great things to do. There were those jumper-bouncer-blow-up-things, face painting, balloon animals, every kid got a yellow hard hat to put stickers on, free lunch, free ice cream, photos with Caterpillar "stuff". It was just a really fun time. We ran into some friends while we were there and of course, got a few pictures. Here are some of my favorite:

Heading up to SLIDE down!


Max, Maggie & Palmer


My people are looking a little lost in this picture!
I LOVE the fact that at least they are "lost" together! So sweet!


Our Papa!


Lots of signs in the plant about safety....this one reads
DON'T LET SOMEONE GET HURT!
Had to get a picture of that!


"Big Yellow" saftey hats!

Thanks Papa, for a great afternoon!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

What an awesome day it looks like you all had....family fun cannot be beat!
The kids are so cute...and I love the safety pic!!

Liz said...

Hi Traci! I found your blog from Annie's photography blog. I went to school with Aaron and lived just a few doors down from the Sullivan's on Lee Ave (the Swolleys). Just thought, I'd drop a note to say hi. I'm not sure if Andy remembers me or not. I think he may have gone to school with one of my siblings. I love your blog. Can't get over how much Max looks like Andy. Take care. Liz