Well, you might be totally sick of them after reading my blog for the next few days!
Today is the official start of our towns annual Pumpkin Festival! Hooray! We are so excited! There will be a lot of orange-shirt-wearing goin on for the next few days!
This years theme is "Super Hero Pumpkins" and the kids entered into the pumpkin decorating contest. I totally forgot to get pictures of them before we turned them in, so I'll try to get some shots when we go up there tonight. Maggie entered a pumpkin to look like Underdog and Max made a Superman pumpkin. They did a great job!
Last night was also the kick-off for my little people with the annual Big-Wheel Race. It was totally unorganized and crazy like it is every year, but we had a ton of fun! Our favorite neighborhood friends raced too and of course, I got a few pics. Here are some of my favorites:
2 comments:
Yay, you're blogging about the Pumpkin Festival! I am so excited to read all about it and see your pictures. When we were in town, we drove by the Libby's plant (or at least I assume it is still Libby's) and saw the trucks unloading the pumpkins...it means fall is almost here!
Yea....Pumpkin Fest!! Pumpkin pie, pumpkin ice cream, fried pumpkin, pumpkin fudge......oh my!, my hips are growing as I type the words....
Post a Comment