He was ready about 8:30 and wanted to get in the van. We had a half an hour, but the boy was READY. So we got there a little early and made sure to get a few pictures too. Have a great first day at school.
We will go later this afternoon to see the doctor and hopefully get a smaller cast on. What a brave little guy I have. I am so proud of him.
As for me, I have been looking forward to my "two hours of freedom" for quite some time. It's not that I want to get rid of my kids...it's just going to be a nice break to refuel and refresh from the hectic morning routine. I will have 2 hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That really isn't much time to do anything too productive, but I will cherish every moment. Thursday I will be starting a new Beth Moore bible study on Daniel (Very Excited), so in reality, I really only have Tuesday mornings free.
Today I went to the store all by myself, I feel like such a big girl. It's pretty sad when the Wal-mart greeter asks where your kids are? But I picked up a few Christmas stocking stuffers. Yeah me! Does that count for starting the Christmas shopping? I think so.
Will keep you posted on Max and his arm! What color will the cast be????? We'll have to wait and see!
1 comment:
I just posted about Lily's first day too!
I've been catching up on your blog and reading about Max's arm. Poor thing!
I was so tired of staring at a hot pink cast all summer...I don't think you'll have to worry about that though. Maybe red or blue?
I'll check back to see what he picked!
Post a Comment