We are home. We had a fabulous time, but as with most vacations, it's good to be home. We got back yesterday afternoon, I got started on the many loads of laundry, got a few items at the store, just to get us through till I get to do the major shopping today and tried to get everything back in it's place. Today is a cloudy, rainy day, so I'll let the kiddos watch a movie or two and hopefully get back to our normal routine. Oh how I long for routine.
Here are a few more pics of our trip:

A great day!

Really not too many of these moments, here she didn't want to leave the pool!

I LOVE this pumpkin pic....perfect for M-town!

Watching the light parade at Magic Kingdom!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you had fun. One of my favorite pictures of Caroline is in front of those Mickey-pumpkins! And that first one of all of you is fantastic. Welcome home.
Glad you'rte back!! Dax has been oogling the kids pictures. Today he even asked me to hang him upside down "like Max was in his picture". We'll all be glad to see you in the morning!
Post a Comment