Thursday, May 29, 2008
Playing in the Rain!
Monday was a beautiful Memorial day. It started out a little cool and cloudy, but turned warm and sunny by the afternoon. We had a great morning at a fun little farm park for our friend Dax's 3rd birthday. Here are a few pictures from that adventure.


We spent the rest of the afternoon outside, planting flowers, playing on the play set, daddy mowed the grass and just relaxing. It was so nice just having the five of us (Charlie, too) hangin' out together. We grilled out for dinner and then the clouds started to roll in. They came in pretty fast and just as we were finishing dinner it started to rain. It was the kind of rain I remember playing in as a kid. No lighting or thunder, just warm, clean rain. The kids had a blast running along the curb barefoot, riding their big wheels in the rain, and using their buckets and umbrellas. Then the sun came back out and a beautiful rainbow topped off the day. I was reminded how great God is and for all the beautiful things he creates.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Finally! It seems something has been preventing me from commenting here. I've tried twice over the past few days and for some reason the bloggy police have not allowed it!
I'm loving the pictures! I'm a little biased about some, but that bathtub picture is so cute! Save that one for the wedding too!
Dax was so glad Max and Maggie were at the Farm Park! I'll have to get a couple of those picures form you becaus the 150 I took did not capture everything!
Post a Comment