Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"4 Things"

So I got tagged again! Colored with Memories tagged me with "4 Things!" Here goes!

4 Things I was doing 10 years ago (1998):
  • Spending quality time with Andy, spending weekends together hangin' out with friends, staying up too late and probably drinking too much.
  • I was working at a credit union, living in my own apartment, and dating a great guy, who I was hoping was "the one!"
  • I was dreaming about where I am now in life; happily married, a couple of kiddos and staying at home to take care of the little people.
  • I was wearing about 2 sizes smaller than I'm wearing now - gotta blame it on the kids!

4 Things I was doing 5 years ago (2003):
  • I was enjoying a wonderful, brand new (well, week old) baby girl!
  • Who am I kidding, I was crying a lot, nursing a lot, and crying some more. Think I might have had touch of postpartum.
  • Oh yeah, had married "the one" and what an AWESOME one I got!
  • I wasn't getting much sleep!

4 Things I did yesterday! (Sunday)
  • Skipped out of Sunday School (there wasn't an adult class yesterday) to go to a big flea market that is held once a month. Nicole @ Life in Progress skipped out with me.
  • Enjoyed great conversation, lunch and cocktail and then more shopping! What could be better!
  • Went to a Tupperware party, which I haven't been to one of those since the first group of 4.
  • Went to a couples bridal shower/cookout!
Wow...it was a busy day!


4 Shows I like to watch:
  • Jon & Kate plus 8 - Kate is amazing!
  • Medium - Love that one, I think its on tonight (Monday)
  • Nip/Tuck - Yes, I know its bad; that is why I like it.
  • Divine Design with Candice Olson - Gotta love that girl!

4 Things that I love to do:
  • Label things with my label maker - need anything labeled??
  • Organize - Ever been to the Container Store? OMG!
  • Scrapbook
  • Find great bargains

Now I have to tag others! Interested?? Well, here is who I tag: Domestic Accident, I've missed you lately! Finding Joy in the Journey, and Our Little Savages. Amy I know you are just getting back so no worries if you can't get to it. Just thought it would be fun! I would love to hear from anyone willing to share "4 Things", so please link back to me so I can read about you!

3 comments:

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

Let's see....lunch/cocktails, chit-chat & shopping. I'd say it was a perfect girls-day trifecta!

Colored With Memories said...

Thanks for playing along!

Missy said...

Oh, I like this one. I may do it later.

I love Medium too. It ain't Christian, but it's fun to watch! I love ghost stories.

I wish they would try and make their middle daughter look a little cuter tho. Poor thing. They make her look like such a slob all the time.