Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Just wanted to clear things up!

If you have talked to Max lately, he will start telling you about our trip to Disney and that his favorite ride was Goofy's Barnstormer. He will then continue to tell you how Maggie is shy and that he got to meet Minnie.

Yes, he was the one who met ALL the characters, wasn't shy at all. Maggie on the other hand, didn't want anything to do with them. I knew that is how she would be, but I was sure hoping that she would come around. I even had a conversation with her about how it is a very nice person, just in a costume and that they don't talk. I tried to explain that it was just like Halloween when she puts on an outfit. She understood and I thought maybe if she saw Max visiting, hugging and kissing every single one he saw, that maybe she would come around. She NEVER did.

This is how she would wait in line. Max was up dancing around so excited.
This is Wendy from Peter Pan, she came up to talk to Maggie.
Notice how shy!


Max, not shy at all!


Max telling Chip & Dale that Maggie is shy


NOT a good idea!


I finally got her to get in the picture.
Although, she would only go if Max went with her.
Notice how Max is in the middle and the distance between them, oh and that face!

Here is what I have to clear up. Max has been telling people that the "Chip & Dales came to see Maggie." I just want to make sure everyone knows that he is talking about the chipmunks, NOT the male entertainers.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love the pics of Maggie's face! Claire took a day or so to warm up then she took the place by storm. Maybe next time for Maggie.... They are sooooo big.