Saturday, May 17, 2008

Maggie's version!

We all know the popular saying, and it seems we are using it a lot these days to stop sibling conflicts, remember this:

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe
Catch a tiger by the toe
If he hollers let him go,
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

My mother said
To pick the very best one
And you are not it.
Here is Maggie's version:

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe
Catch a tiger by the toe
If he hollers let him go,
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

My mother said
To pick the very ONE BEST
And you are not it.
I don't why she says it that way, but I have tried to correct her several times and she keeps going back to her way....and now I'm doing it too.

1 comment:

Colored With Memories said...

Very cute! I love to read the things kids say...

Are you up for a meme? See my blog, you've been tagged!