Monday, April 28, 2008

My AWESOME friends!

I've had a great, busy, crazy day. The to-do lists were long, but everything got crossed off and oh what a great feeling that is. We are leaving tomorrow for vacation and everything is pretty much ready. But let me just tell you about my AWESOME friends. I have had so many calls today wishing us a good vacation, friends calling to see if there was anything they could do to help me out today, neighbors asking to help with mail, paper, etc. These people are AWESOME and I am feeling the LOVE.

Check out what Princess and Pinky brought over!!



I don't know who is more excited, them or us! Thanks girls for ALL the goodies! Andy loved the undies.
I'll try to blog while we are there, (for my 2 readers) but no promises!
See ya all soon!

1 comment:

Marci @Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Funny, I totally avoided calling cause I thought you'd be a crazy woman trying to get it together today. I should know that would be me, not you! You probably had it all together last week! =)

I hope you guys have a really great trip! Totally forget the rest of the world exists and for the next week let it be just you guys!

We're looking forward to hearing how things go! Dax will be waiting for stories of Mickey Mouse!