Thursday, April 24, 2008

Do you drink too much coffee??

This morning, like every weekday morning, I wake up to a local talk radio station. This would not be my first pick of radio stations to wake up to, but Andy LOVES talk radio and if it helps him to get up and get going I'm all for it. I do have to admit that I think maybe I'm starting to like talk radio too. It's nice to hear the traffic report that I don't have to worry about. It's nice to hear what's going on in the world, since Disney Channel is the only "news" I get around here. I also love to hear the weather, knowing how to dress the kiddos is always a helpful tool in the morning. The more I listen, the funnier these guys get, I was actually laughing this morning.

This morning I heard them give their top 10 ways to know:

You Drink Too Much Coffee


  • You answer the door before people knock.

  • You’re the employee of the month at the local coffeehouse and you don’t even work there.

  • You can type sixty words per minute ... with your feet.

  • You don’t sweat, you percolate.

  • You’ve worn out the handle on your favorite mug.

  • You go to AA meetings just for the free coffee.

  • Instant coffee takes too long.

  • When someone says. “How are you?”, you say, “Good to the last drop.”

  • You want to be cremated just so you can spend the rest of eternity in a coffee can.

And this one was my favorite:

  • You have a picture of your coffee mug on your coffee mug.



Maybe it's just me, but I thought these were cute. It was a great way to start the day!



No comments: