Friday, July 27, 2012

New Job!

That title got your attention didn't it?!  Sneaky aren't I.

No, not me....I didn't get a new job.

But my kiddos did!

I bet you can't guess what they are doing?!

Oh yeah baby!....paper route here we come!

Our friends/neighbors are moving and my kids will be taking over their current paper route. It's just the weekly free newspaper, but I think it's a FABULOUS way to teach them the responsibilities that go along with a "job"and to start a good work ethic now. We are also starting them off early with the GIVE, SAVE, SPEND mentality.  I really think it's going to be a great experience for them! 

Wish us luck on this new adventure!

I hope to stay this enthusiastic when it's really cold and snowy outside!


1 comment:

Tim said...

Traci,

Love that you're starting them out early - just like my dad with me. However, I hope you talked with Andy about paper route horror stories to get yourself ready. At least your kids won't have to dodge Larry the Law!!!

Take care,
Tim