Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I need a HUGE favor!

and yes, it's in regards to my up coming MS Walk!

You guys are the BEST and so many of my friends and family have replied to my recent "Event" on Facebook.  I'm so grateful to have those loyal supporters in my life.  New and old...it totally gets me so excited to see so many coming.

But I do need a *HUGE* favor.

If you replied "YES" to my event.  Can to please go online and register.  If you are new this year to Traci's Troops!  I will warn you that its' not the most user friendly website and I apologize for that.  But please don't get frustrated. 

PLEASE REGISTER HERE!

If you would rather, I would be totally happy to register for you!  I will need your name, address and email.  That's it.  You can just send me a quick little email (sullifam4@gmail.com) with that information and you would be done!


 Here's the other thing.  If you have walked with me before....I can also re-register you!  You just have to shoot me an email to let me know.



One more thing....For those of you who are out-of-town, out of the country (Wendy...this is you!), or for those of you who would like to come, but don't know for sure if you can make it.  I still need you to register.  Become part of my Virtual Team!  What does that mean?  Well, it means that even though you can't actually be there at the walk on September 9th.  YOU can be there in Spirit.  That's means you can still be a part of my team....and not actually be there.  How fantastic is that!  Sign up today to be a Virtual Walker!  Come on...I know you can do that!  There is no cost to be a virtual walker either.  However, donations are always welcome if you are able. 



Please Please, Join Traci's Troops and be a part of my team!




No comments: