I know, I know....you're already sick of hearing about this....I promise not to post too much about it!
But, this is the kickoff week for MS Walk fundraising...so we all know what that means, "Traci's trying to win a team tent again this year!"
And maybe, just maybe, a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses!
The exciting part about this year is that if you've walked with me in the past, I can re-register you and you don't have to do a thing! Just let me know to re-register you and the MS Society will do the rest!
You won't have to sign up using the not-so-friendly website.
Just send me an email and I'll do the rest.
If you want to go ahead and register yourself, you can do that by clicking HERE!
~Above are just a few of my BIGGEST supporters! I LOVE them all!~
Please join Traci's Troops! and help me in the fight against MS!
A BIG "Thank You" to those who have already donated! I appreciate it more than you know!



2 comments:
Sign us up!! And let me know what I can do to help that day!
Same here, Traci! Sign us up!
Post a Comment