Friday, July 6, 2012

Fireworks with Friends!

 My most favorite boy EVER!

 "Hey, don't take my picture, or I'll shoot you with my cool light thingy!"  

 Callie looking fashionable, as always!

 A little hacky-sack while we wait!

 LOVE this girl

 Max is saluting with his red, white & blue glow stick! 

 Love this action shot of Sawyer and his glow stick!


HOT! HOT! HOT!  That's about all I can say about our fireworks show here in town.  But it was great to be among friends (and bugs!)  The show was great, even thought I still can't figure out how in the world to get good fireworks pictures with my camera.  I gave up after trying a few.  I didn't want to miss the entire show!  Anyway, friends and food make everything better....thanks for sharing your great viewing spot with us *K* family!

1 comment:

Mari said...

Looks like such fun! I love that first picture of Max - the lighting is great and he's got such a cute smile. Maggie is getting so big!