I have been SO blessed with the friendships I have. God has an awesome way of placing people in your life when and where we need them. I have a couple of friends who I've known over half my life and even though we don't live close to each other, we still can pick up right where we left off. I have another girlfriend who totally "gets" me. She totally understands my quirks and is always willing to listen to me vent. Sometimes I talk to her three, or four, okay, maybe even five times a day. I know, it's an illness. I have another friend who tells me when I'm being totally ridiculous, and to "get over it". She is so real and just says it how it is. I love that about her. My friendships; ones I've had for years upon years or the brand new ones, the friends I see or talk to daily/weekly or those who I don't see or talk to very often. They are ALL so special to me! I thank God for each and every friendship He has put in my life.
Today, I am thankful for YOU, my friend!
3 comments:
I am Loving all your posts this month!! They are a great reminder for me to stop and be Thankful for all I have, too! Keep em coming my friend :)
And we are thankful to call you a friend also.
Am I the "get real" friend? She sounds like someone I would hang out with : ) 23 wonderful years of friendship and you get more beautiful and interesting every day, my dear. Love, Lani
Post a Comment