As you can see by this ol' blog of mine, I'm getting ready for Christmas. I've got the Christmas music blaring, the house is a total disaster and there is Christmas stuff everywhere you look. I LOVE it. But one thing I want to do differently this year. I want to enjoy getting the Christmas stuff out. I want to take my time and go through the stuff and reminisce about where or when I got the items. I want to remember the real reason for the season and really enjoy every minute of it. I just asked Andy to remind me that it all doesn't need to be done today, or even this weekend.
So today, as I am still in my jammies (although they are Christmas jammies), listening to the new Michael Buble cd (which is totally awesome!) I'm thankful to know the REAL meaning of Christmas and hope to share that with as many people I can over this holiday season!
No comments:
Post a Comment