We have a big wedding event in our family this weekend and I want to take the time today to remember all the wonderful things about my husband and our commitment to each other. Weddings are always emotional for me (big surprise, I'm sure) and today I want to remember that while the "wedding" is a great day, that the real fun comes with all the years that follow. In all the happiness and sorrow, in the easy times and in the very hard. In health and illness. And most importantly, in the mundane-everyday-routine stuff that isn't always the most fun. These are the times that really matter. I have to say, I picked a good one. A life partner who is truly committed and loves me just the way I am. I love you Andy, thanks for being YOU!
Today, I'm thankful for a happy marriage.
No comments:
Post a Comment