Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful - Day 22

 Today, I am thankful for this: 



Translation:

Thanksgiving at Papa's house.


My aunt is in the kitchen making turkey and pie.  The relatives are coming from Chicago with pie and sugar cookies.  I help by cleaning.  We all sit down and are ready to eat.  I sat by Jodi and Dad and am ready to say that I'm thankful for God.  Our family talks and eats.  I love to eat turkey the best.  For dessert we eat pie and we are all crazy.  After dinner, we celebrated by dancing. 


By:  Max


I'd have to say that his version is SO much cuter!
Today, I'm thankful that this seemingly small project put a great big smile on my face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would also say that Max likes Pie! I think I am coming to your Thanksgiving if you are having so much pie! I also love pie, so Max and I can be pie buddies. If Aunt Jodi is bringing those sugar cookies, it might be a push as to how much pie and how many cookies I would eat! We are heading to Morton tonight! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Polly said...

Oh my, that is so adorably MAX!! I just love their versions of what our family is like.....Callie brought home the same story, she helped by "staying out of the way" Hehehe :)