Thursday, October 6, 2011

Random Stuff!

  • This poor little blog of mine.  It's so neglected.  Will I ever blog on a regular basis again, I sure hope so!
  •  I ♥ the NBC show "Parenthood" - Have you seen it yet?
  • Did you know that someone can steal the registration sticker off of your license plate?  Did you also know that your license plate number is on that sticker that we purchase every year? (at least in the state of IL) I NEVER knew that.  Oh, and if the above ever happens to you, it costs 20 bucks to get a replacement sticker...ugh!  On a positive note, I knew I purchased that sticker.  I'm not totally losing it.
  • Just a little something that makes me smile.  Every morning on my way to work (at least on the days that I work) I get to see the exact same thing.  A group of guys (I should probably label them as retired men) meeting for coffee outside a local coffee shop.  It's a big group too, probably 12-15 men.  You should see all the cars that line the street on both sides in the mornings.  It's crazy.  But I LOVE it.  It always makes me smile.  I would love to know what they are sitting there chatting about.  It's just too cute!
  •  For the next two weeks, it seems like my kiddos are out of school more than they go.  Next week they are off Monday & Tuesday and the following week they are off Thursday & Friday.  I can't wait!
  •  Speaking of kids, Oh my goodness, I can't even believe that I'm a mom to a 8 and 7 year old.  It just doesn't seem possible. 
  • Oh, and my girl....she has some seriously stinky feet, any recommendations on this topic, and yes! she does bathe!
  •  Only 79 days till Christmas!  Have you started shopping yet?  Maybe just started your lists?
  • See, I told you it was random stuff.  

3 comments:

Polly said...

That's ALot of random stuff....You feel better now that you got all that out...Hehehe! <3 ya!

Erin said...

The randomness of this post is exactly how my brain seems to be functioning most of the time these days. I <3 "Parenthood" as well. I DVR it, but I don't know why, because I'm watching it while it's airing anyway. :)

Tim said...

Traci,

You made me laugh out loud at work today when I read the comment about Maggie's feet because we have the same problem with Mia's!!! So, please share ALL solutions that work to this problem.

Take care,
Tim