My baby boy is 7. We were able to celebrate his birthday on the actual day with our family. The boy LOVES Legos, so he got a lot of them.
This one is my favorite. How cute is this. Thanks Jamison family. He loves it!
Max did great at reading his cards....just needed a little help every once in a while. It's great to have a big sister who is nice enough to help out!
My favorite kiddos in the whole wide world!
"Don't sing till I'm done with my strawberry!" "Oh, okay...go ahead!"
Happy Birthday little man!
You are a sweet boy with a great big heart!
We LOVE you very much!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Max! Both of your kids are so cute.
My son loved Legos too - we had a lot of them.
Happy Birthday to Max! It looked like a beautiful Fall day for a party. Oh how I miss the Midwest!
My grandsons love Legos. I think they have enough to open their own Lego store! The oldest (also Max) has pretty much outgrown them, but the youngest still spends hours creating all sorts of wonderful things with them. It will be a sad day when he decides he is too old to play with them. I hope that doesn't happen any time soon.
Enjoy the beautiful Fall colors and the crisp October weather.
Post a Comment