Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More random stuff....

  • Seems like this is the only way I blog lately.....but these are all the crazy things that are going on my head...sorry if that's too much information.
  • I got a flu shot today?  Have you?  Or don't you "do" flu shots?
  • It is only 11 days till Halloween and I haven't even started to think about what my kids are wearing.  Okay, maybe I should let them pick their own costumes, but that's not any fun for me.
  • I was just a tad bit bummed today when I found out that someone else in our neighbor started the "boo" tradition.  It's my own fault, I should of had my stuff ready before now!  And just for the record, thanks to whoever-you-are, I love this tradition.  It's so fun for the kids!  Do you do the "boo" tradition in your neighborhood? 
  • Andy and I saw "Wicked" last night.  It was AWESOME!  I love that he went with me even though it's not really his cup of tea.  But I think next time, I will drag a girlfriend along with me instead.  The show is absolutely amazing.  If I had just an ounce of their talent, I would be thrilled!  Oh, and I swear that Reese Witherspoon played Glinda last night.  She was that good!
  •  Anyone watching the "SING-OFF" on NBC?  I love that show.  I am so amazed by the sounds these people can make with their mouths.  It's crazy good!
  •  Maggie's first pair of TOMS came today....her comment, "I'm not ever going to take these off, I love them, can you get me another pair".     I know exactly how she feels, I love my TOMS too!
  • This new Facebook, I don't like at all.  I seem to be missing stuff and I can't figure out how to have the most current stuff come up first.  It seems like it's all mixed in together....current stuff is mixed in with yesterday's stuff.  Does anyone else feel this way?  If you know how I can fix that, I would be grateful.
  • My kiddos are off the next two days and so is my main man.  We are going to have some great family time.  I'm so excited.  
 

2 comments:

Mary O said...

I will be getting the flu shot as soon as I am able! Might try the "up the nose" kind this year for something different. I am a Halloween slacker as well this year. Maybe the warm days threw off our fall preparedness clock? It will all come together in the end it always does. =)

Beth said...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Flu Shots rock! So I think that says that we are all about them. :)