- Great friends
Susan & Bruce
Paul & Donna
Jason & Nicole
Andy & I (don't you love my wild & crazy hair!)
- A leisurely boat ride with the above great friends
- Perfect October weather, with just long sleeves on. (Although, I was totally prepared with an extra coat, hat and blanket....because you just never know!)
- A gorgeous sunset
- Super yummy food! (Tastefully Simple Fiesta Party Dip is awesome on gondolas...ever tried it?)
- A few cold, adult drinks (we are very responsible people you know, so it was just a few!)
- Looking at all the pretty lights on the Illinois River (Pretty sure that's the only time I've ever used "pretty" and "Illinois River" in the same sentence.....maybe because it was dark and I really couldn't see the river!)
- Fun music...and maybe a little singing too. No one could hear us, so it's all good!
- A little fishing (without fishing poles) Just ask Andy how to catch those flying Asian Carp
- Laughter, so much that you thought you might pee your pants. Thank goodness for the next item!
- An on-board potty for those of us who can't wait to get back to the dock! A lifesaver for sure!
- Home and in bed by 10:30!
It was a PERFECT evening. Thanks so much Jason & Nicole. We had a fabulous time!
You can read more about the fishing without poles over on Nicole's blog!
You can read more about the fishing without poles over on Nicole's blog!
2 comments:
Such a fun, fun night!!
It was such a fun night! But I remember a pic of someone else on the potty.
Post a Comment