The man of the house is "Over the Hill!"
And how are we celebrating, you ask? Well, the above said man of the house is taking the little man of the house to a Cub Scout meeting! How very exciting is that!
I could list 40 things I love about this man, or come up with 40 adjectives that describe him, but today I just want to thank God for bringing this wonderful man into my life. I'm so blessed to know him and even luckier to have him as my husband. It's amazing how God works, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would marry this man. So thankful that our paths crossed when they did. I'm one lucky girl!
Happy Birthday Andy....I love ya!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Andy! He's just a younster yet. :)
Happy Birthday Andy! The Lekkassssss
Happy Birthday, Andy! Traci, what you said about Andy was so sweet...did you get him to read it? LOL :)
Post a Comment