Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Family Time!

The kids had some time off school last week for teachers in-service, so we decided to take a little road trip to an indoor amusement park.

There was an indoor water park, bowling, arcade, go-karts, and laser tag. We had a ton of fun. And since we went on a Thursday night, there were no crowds and no lines. It was a great way to spend the day (and a half) off school.

Just the four of us!










Think I need a refresher course in bowling? I think so!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We play a lot of Wii Bowling and I'm great at it. I was very disappointed to go bowling for real and see that my Wii bowling skills didn't trasfer over to real bowling!! LOL
Staci P

Aunt Pat said...

Maggie beat you? Uh, Mom...:o)

Anonymous said...

Well at least you beat Max : ) love, lani

Marci @Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I'm glad to see Fun City lived up to it's name! =)

Mari said...

What a fun day! I should go bowling with you - it would be a fair game!