You can read little Miss Charlotte's answers here!
Below is what Max had to say!
1. What is your favorite dinner?
I'd say chicken and noodles! (We just had them for dinner at church the other night! He told me liked them because the noodles would slide through the hole in his mouth!)
2. What is your favorite color?
blue
3. What is your favorite drink?
orange juice.
4. What is your favorite game?
Sorry!
5. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play in the sandbox.
6. What is your favorite fruit?
Strawberries.
7. What is something mom always says to you?
Clean up!
8. What makes mom happy?
Giving her LOTS of kisses!
9. What makes mom sad?
Not giving her kisses!
10. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickling me
11. How old is your mom?
How old are you? 35??? is that close? (oh, how I ♥ this boy!)
12. What is her favorite thing to do?
Probably clean the dishes (I do do a lot of dishes!)
13. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Work.
14. What is something your Mom isn’t very good at?
Whistling. (I thought I was pretty good, guess not!)
15. What is your mom's favorite food?
Cereal
16. How do you know your mom loves you?
You give me lots of kisses!
17. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Lego builder! (I hear you can make lots of money doing that...and have fun!)
18. How would you spend $100?
On Legos.
19. Where would you like to visit?
The Lego museum. (Maybe he means Legoland in California....yep, that's where I think he wants to go....can we go? can we go?)
20. What is your favorite thing to do?
Give mommy kisses!
Great answers from my super, sweet and sensitive boy. Now, if I can remember to ask him these same questions in ten years. I can't wait to see what he will answer then!
1 comment:
so cute! I'm stealing this right now to ask Savannah. :)
Post a Comment