Monday, March 21, 2011

Celebrating 40 years!

My cousin, Tina celebrated her 40th birthday last week, so we all got together for a little celebration on Saturday night.

Tina & Me
(I'm always behind the camera, so thanks to Aunt Sharon for taking this one!)

the girls

Uncle Earl & Janine

Mike & Sharon
(aka Mom & Dad)

Jenny & Roy

Nichole & her new fiance, Andy!
Congrats again guys!

Joan & Tim (Tim is the guy who saved me from my flat tire that night! I owe him big time!)

Rebecca & Matt

AJ & Max

Sharon & John

Jackie & Derrick

Aunt Cindy, Cheryl, & Tina

Leonard & Linda

Julie & Kurt

Trisha & Tami

Sharon & Jackie

Tina & her mom!

Hope everyone had a fun time!

Click this link to see the cutie cookies from Baked Blessings! They were yummy too!
Thanks to my girls for making them so cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was a huge party! Glad you had a good time even though you had the flat tire after.

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

Looks like such a fun time! And I feel like I know almost all those people!!

♥ Aunt Pat said...

Gosh, I remember visiting Tina's Mom and Dad when they lived next door to your Grandpa and Grandma and watching her just rock back and forth in a baby swing that summer of 1971. Wow...I feel old! She is just as beautiful today as she was when she was a baby. Great party guests! I recognize so many of of them!