1. What is your favorite dinner?
Stir-fry
2. What is your favorite color?
turquoise
3. What is your favorite drink?
juice
4. What is your favorite game?
Dutch Blitz
5. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play with my friends
6. What is your favorite fruit?
Kiwi
7. What is something mom always says to you?
Clean up your room
8. What makes mom happy?
When I do stuff and she doesn't have to tell me to do it.
9. What makes mom sad?
When I'm mopey
10. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickling me
11. How old is your mom?
Your going to be 38 (in just a few short days..ugh)
12. What is her favorite thing to do?
Crafts, shop? (and she questioned this?)
13. What does your mom do when you're not around?
work
14. What is something your Mom isn’t very good at?
sports
15. What is your mom's favorite food?
chips (she knows me so well!)
16. How do you know your mom loves you?
she gives me money for field trips (if were only that easy!)
17. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don't know yet...that's why I'm going to school...to figure it out!
18. How would you spend $100?
wisely (good answer!)
19. Where would you like to visit?
Space
20. What is your favorite thing to do?
Boss Max around
I loved her answers and can't wait to ask her again in a few years!
1 comment:
Cute answers! I especially like how mature she answered #'s 17 and 18. Wow! What a smart girl you have.
Post a Comment