This is not just any hat!
This, my friends, is a magic hat!
It does wonderful and amazing things!
And the powers it has....well, let's just say...you ALL are going to want one!
This, my friends, is a magic hat!
It does wonderful and amazing things!
And the powers it has....well, let's just say...you ALL are going to want one!
Yes, it might be recycled from a week of VBS and yes, it is a tad too small!
But just look what it does!
But just look what it does!
This very special magic hat helps my boy get his chores done...
and when he gets done, all is right with the world!
I'm sure the Magic Hat will loss it's special powers in a few short days, so I'm taking advantage of it while I can!
2 comments:
Oooh, we have two of those hats! Maybe I'll see if they're magic at my house as well!
dear max,
can I borrow your hat?
cuz my house needs it REALLY bad.
Post a Comment