Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I got a ....

J. O. B!

Well, not like a real job, but it's a job that is perfect for me!

Several weeks ago, my old boss called me. Now, let me rephrase that....he was the boss at my job that I had before I quit to do this stay-at-home gig. He (the boss) is NOT old!

Anyway...he called to see if I would be interested in doing some work for him....from home!

"Tell me more", I quickly replied.

So he told me more and basically I am doing a marketing project for him. It's very time consuming and right now with summer still in session, I have found it to be difficult to "find" that time, but once school starts back up, I should be able to get in several hours a day.

I've been working now about a month and I think it's going to be a good gig! Working from home in my comfy clothes if I want! What could be better!

Part of me feels like an adult again...just a little bit!

8 comments:

The Shoes said...

Congratulations Traci! I'm trying to figure out what "job" I want to do now that both boys will be in school full time in August. Sounds like this is going to be perfect for you!

Mari said...

Sounds perfect! I'm happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Have fun with it! - Carrie

Wendy V. said...

Congratulations! And the best part is it something you really enjoy doing. Now you can take more trips to TJ Maxx with all that extra cash. :)

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

I like the way you think Wendy!

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Traci! Your boss sounds AWESOME! He must be very smart to hire you.

Anonymous said...

And stunningly handsome, too!

Mama2hre said...

Congratulations! That's why I LOVE driving a school bus. It was great when my youngest was in preschool, because she could come along. Now that she will be in school this fall I will have my days free to do all our "running" and chores, so we can have calmer evenings....at least in my head that works! :) Congrats on the new gig!