the tractor pull....
Maybe it's just me, but something about it being so hot, super loud and very dirty doesn't entice me a bit. Thank goodness I was with the girls from church workin' on crafts (and maybe sipping a little slush). That's was a much better way for me to spend the evening.
But, boy did the guys (and Maggie) have fun! And...we all know, what makes them happy, makes us happy!
2 comments:
I grew up on a farm, with lots of farms around me. The annual fair and the tractor pulls were a big deal. Our family always went to them, but we had an outside stadium, so the occasional rainstorm was a problem!
The kids look like they are enjoying themselves!
I just happen to know that the national tractor pull is in bowling green, Ohio...Mr shook's brother lives there. If they are looking for a road trip they could see big time tractor pulling...whatever that means! :)
Post a Comment