Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Letter to MS!

Dear Multiple Sclerosis,

You are NOT my friend. You will NEVER be my friend!

I don't like how you try to ruin my days. I can do that on my own, thank-you-very-much. I don't like how you mess up my plans. Don't you know me at all...I'm a girl with a plan. I don't like how you sometimes make me rely on other people to do my "job"! And honestly, you are just a pest!

Yes, I have to deal with you...but let's just get this one thing straight....

I will NOT let you bring me down!

I will keep my spirits up!

Oh, and I am *waaayyy* stronger than you!

So go ahead, do what you do to me, but know that I will fight you every step of the way!


3 comments:

Beth said...

Wow, I'm afraid of you. But, you know what...

GOOD

FOR

YOU!

This is making me look forward to your walk in September. Mr. Shook was just asking me the other day when we need to sign up. We will do it today!

Kick some bootie!

Mama2hre said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Mari said...

Hooray~! You tell em!